- British-Brazilian film 'Trash' wins top prize at Rome film fest
- Academy Award Winner Adam Davidson to Direct The Walking Dead Companion Series Pilot
- Full 16-Minute Quantum Break Gameplay Demo Online
- The Nolans Do Not Have a Hand in the Upcoming DC Cinematic Universe
- Paul Greengrass to Direct Berlin Wall Escape Tale The Tunnels
- The Lord of the Rings' Billy Boyd Performs End Title Song for The Hobbit
- Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis to Star in Showtime's Billions
- Warner Bros. to Remake German Blockbuster, Who Am I
- Warner Bros. Lands Will Eubank's World Breakers
- Sebastian Stan Joins Meryl Streep in Ricki and the Flash
Carrie Fisher, Debra Messing, Bette Midler, Jada Pinkett Smith, Eva Mendes, Candice Bergen, Annette Bening, Meg Ryan,
Mary Haines is a clothing designer who seems to have it all-a beautiful country home, a rich financier husband, an adorable 11-year-old daughter and a part-time career creating designs for her father's venerable clothing company.
Her best friend, Sylvie Fowler, leads another enviable life-a happily single editor of a prominent fashion magazine, a possessor of a huge closet of designer clothes and a revered arbiter of taste and style poised on New York's cutting edge.
But when Mary's husband enters into an affair with Crystal Allen, a sultry "spritzer girl" lurking behind the Saks Fifth Avenue perfume counter, all hell breaks loose.
Mary and Sylvie's relationship is tested to the breaking point while their tight-knit circle of friends, including mega-mommy Edie Cohen and author Alex Fisher, all start to question their own friendships and romantic relationships as well.