- Style Notes: Zac Posen's New Cookbook; Abby Wambach's Barbie
- Jane Fonda Talks Need for More Diverse Oscar Voters, Passing Equal Rights Amendment
- France's Lumiere Awards: 'Mustang' Takes Top Honors
- What Oscar Nominees Will Get in a $200,000 Gift Bag
- Super Bowl 50 is the Third-Most Watched Program in Television History
- Fox News Bolsters Parent Company's First Quarter Earnings
- Sikh Actor Says He Was Barred From Boarding U.S.-Bound Plane Over Turban
- 5 Cool Art Exhibitions to See Now in L.A.
- Pierce Brosnan to Reteam with Martin Campbell for Across the River and Into the Trees
- Feel the Wrath of the Villains in New Gotham Promo
Carrie Fisher, Debra Messing, Bette Midler, Jada Pinkett Smith, Eva Mendes, Candice Bergen, Annette Bening, Meg Ryan,
Mary Haines is a clothing designer who seems to have it all-a beautiful country home, a rich financier husband, an adorable 11-year-old daughter and a part-time career creating designs for her father's venerable clothing company.
Her best friend, Sylvie Fowler, leads another enviable life-a happily single editor of a prominent fashion magazine, a possessor of a huge closet of designer clothes and a revered arbiter of taste and style poised on New York's cutting edge.
But when Mary's husband enters into an affair with Crystal Allen, a sultry "spritzer girl" lurking behind the Saks Fifth Avenue perfume counter, all hell breaks loose.
Mary and Sylvie's relationship is tested to the breaking point while their tight-knit circle of friends, including mega-mommy Edie Cohen and author Alex Fisher, all start to question their own friendships and romantic relationships as well.