- New Featurette on NBC's Constantine
- Pirates of the Caribbean 5 Confirmed for a Queensland, Australia Shoot
- Daniel Radcliffe to Appear in Now You See Me 2
- 5 New 'Twilight' Films To Debut On Facebook
- 'Angry Birds' Movie: Jason Sudeikis, Peter Dinklage Lead Star-Studded Cast
- Adam Sandler to Make Four Movies Exclusively for Netflix
- Catherine Zeta-Jones to Play Real-Life Colombian Drug Lord in The Godmother
- Kevin Hart to headline 'Les Intouchables' remake
- Take a First Look at Bradley Cooper as Clint Eastwood's American Sniper
- Watch the New Opening Credits to American Horror Story: Freak Show
Hannah Bailey, Colin Clemens, Geoff Haase, Megan Krizmanich, Ali Wikalinska,
"American Teen" follows the lives of five teenagers-a jock, a popular girl, a heartthrob, an artsy girl and a geek-in one small town in Indiana through their senior year of high school.
We see the insecurities, the cliques, the jealousies, the first loves and heartbreaks, and the struggle to make profound decisions about the future.
Filming daily for 10 months, filmmaker Nanette Burstein developed a deep understanding of her subjects.
The result is a film that goes beyond the enduring stereotypes of high school to render complex young people trying to find their way into adulthood.
With extraordinary intimacy and a great deal of humor, "American Teen" captures the pressures of growing up-pressures that come from one's peers, one's parents, and not least, oneself.