- Watch the New Trailer for Telltale Games' The Walking Dead Season Two
- Sandra Bullock to join George Clooney-produced political comedy
- Grant Gustin and Arrow Writers Talk The Flash Spin-Off
- Warner Bros. Sets Joe Wright's Pan for June 26, 2015
- Reactions from leading Golden Globe nominees
- Check Out the Trailer for the Sci-Fi Adventure Earth to Echo
- The New Trailer for Rio 2 Flies In
- First Look at Johnny Depp in Wally Pfister's Transcendence
- Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs are splitting up
- Golden Globes 2014: 'American Hustle' and '12 Years a Slave' lead nominations
Sarah Paulson, Gabriel Macht, Eva Mendes, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson,
Adapted from the legendary comic strip, "The Spirit" is a classic action-adventure-romance told by genre-twister Frank Miller.
It is the story of a former rookie cop who returns mysteriously from the dead as the Spirit to fight crime from the shadows of Central City.
His arch-enemy, the Octopus has a different mission: he's going to wipe out Spirit's beloved city as he pursues his own version of immortality.
The Spirit tracks this cold-hearted killer from Central City's rundown warehouses, to the damp catacombs, to the windswept waterfront-all the while facing a bevy of beautiful women, who either want to seduce, love or kill our masked crusader.
Surrounding him at every turn are Ellen Dolan, the whip-smart girl-next-door; Silken Floss, a punk secretary and frigid vixen; Plaster of Paris, a murderous French nightclub dancer; Lorelei, a phantom siren; and Morgenstern, a sexy young cop.
Then of course, there's Sand Sarerf, the jewel thief with dangerous curves. She's the love of his life turned bad. Will he save her or will she kill him?