- Marvel releases dark 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser
- Billy Bob Thornton: Angelina Jolie Thought Our Vials Of Blood Were 'Romantic'
- Adam McKay Eyes Marvel Studios Project as Director
- Renee Zellweger: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different!'
- Marvel Drops 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer After It Leaks Online (Watch It Now!)
- Check Out 75 Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Screengrabs!
- Review: Shailene Woodley gets lost in a blizzard
- Two New Interstellar TV Spots Take You Beyond Our World
- The Official Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer and Poster are Here!
- Steve Carell and Charlie Kaufman Team for IQ 83
Seann William Scott, Bobbâ€™e J. Thompson, Jane Lynch, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Paul Rudd,
Danny and Wheeler trash a company truck on an energy drink-fueled bender. Upon their arrest, the court gives them a choice: do hard time or spend 150 service hours with a mentorship program.
After one day with the kids, however, jail doesn't look half bad. Surrounded by annoying do-gooders, Danny struggles with his every neurotic impulse to guide Augie through the trials of becoming a man. Unfortunately, the guy just dumped by his girlfriend has only sarcasm to offer a bashful 16-year-old obsessed with medieval role play.
Meanwhile, charming Wheeler tries to trade in an addiction to partying and women to assist a fifth-grader named Ronnie redirect his foul-mouthed ways. It would probably help if Ronnie's new mentor wasn't an overgrown adolescent whose idea of quality time includes keggers in Venice Beach.
Once the center's ex-con director gives them an ultimatum, Danny and Wheeler are forced to tailor their brand of immature wisdom to their charges. And if they can just make it through probation without getting thrown in jail, the world's worst role models will prove that, sometimes, it takes a village idiot to raise a child.